Website down

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwebhost

Reaction score
This post below me has it right (evidence). That's what my site has been doing for days. See my other posts below. It's like mission impossible to get anything done. At least have someone make a note on the forum explaining what happened, why it's happening, and when it's expected to be fixed. But instead. Nothing. Hey, but you know what...there are TONS of other free hosts out there, don't be held hostage here.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I see you get a 500 internal server error. What is the CHMOD (permissions) on the index.php file?

xwebhost

Reaction score
I haven't touched the permissions. It worked before and nothing changed to cause it to not work.
Edit:
php was upgraded and made no difference.

Last edited:

Overton

Reaction score
Bet this is the problem...

Has it been like that since the updates for X10 have been installed?

xwebhost

Reaction score
No, it was off for about a day during the updates, then came back. But, the last 6 days, it has been a problem. Where is the posting by the people who run the site to address this...there are others on here who are having exactly the same thing happening. Just put a post about the issue and how to resolve it. That's all. Then this whole thing goes away for everyone and people can move on to the next issue that will most likely come along in the regularly scheduled week or so.

Last edited:

gateway

Reaction score
I think the update did a lot more harm than good. Since I signed up for x10, my site was running ok untill the "update" begun, up till now. I've been experiencing a maximum of 75% uptime a week (average). So the rythm goes on: on and off. the x10 server language. But I think as far as it stays at 70 we'll be cool.

And about the one thinking of
Hey, but you know what...there are TONS of other free hosts out there, don't be held hostage here.
Don't worry, x10 is still cool for you. As far as they all remain free host, you shouldn't expect that much. There are many so called free quality web host which are much more worst than x10. And believe me, x10 is better

Status
Not open for further replies.