Website Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirstydeer

Reaction score
My URL is thirstydeer.co.cc.

All of a sudden, when I go to my website, I get a brownish coloured screen. The name above the menu bar says "Easy Poll" with a log in box. If I do log in, it takes me to a URL thirstydeer.co.cc/admin that is blank. If I open a new browser to try my website again, it goes right into that blank admin page.

What happened to my site? I log in to my account often enough to keep it from being de-activated. Please find out what is wrong and put it back up.

Thank you.

pythondev

Reaction score
means your on chopin and the site is been deleted because the transfer stuffed up, they will update us when it is returned (Hopefully before I retire, been waiting 19 hours now for an update) until then as quoted from the team "like it or leave" (such lovely words)....

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My URL is thirstydeer.co.cc.

All of a sudden, when I go to my website, I get a brownish coloured screen. The name above the menu bar says "Easy Poll" with a log in box. If I do log in, it takes me to a URL thirstydeer.co.cc/admin that is blank. If I open a new browser to try my website again, it goes right into that blank admin page.

What happened to my site? I log in to my account often enough to keep it from being de-activated. Please find out what is wrong and put it back up.

Thank you.
Your server is chopin and your account is one of those that are not sucessfully transferred to the new Server in recent Migrations. see http://status.x10hosting.com/post/378985872/transfers-update-part-2 for more info.

My Site is gone too, what is the problem ?

Your website http://wherenayou.x10hosting.com is opening fine for me..

are you still having problem??

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
What is the solution if my account is deleted (which incidentally did)... What do I do??

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the solution if my account is deleted (which incidentally did)... What do I do??

For one thing, you'll have to make your own support thread to bring this to the attention of staff. From there, someone will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.