Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmaboosting

Reaction score
there is no connection what so ever to my website all of the sudden. Maybe boru is offline?

ftp:// works http:// doesnt

also
enigmagaming.tk and ftp.enigmagaming.tk have the same ip

Last edited:

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears that you are using .TKs name servers for this domain, you need to be using X10s servers for your domains to work. ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com Your domain shows that it is using

Domain Nameservers:
NS01.DOT.TK
NS02.DOT.TK
NS03.DOT.TK
NS04.DOT.TK

enigmaboosting

Reaction score
It appears that you are using .TKs name servers for this domain, you need to be using X10s servers for your domains to work. ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com Your domain shows that it is using

Domain Nameservers:
NS01.DOT.TK
NS02.DOT.TK
NS03.DOT.TK
NS04.DOT.TK

I've had the site on x10hosting's nameservers forever now then all tha sudden this happened.
when i go on www.dot.tk it says the nameserver are still ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and how is the ftp still working? should i just delete the name servers and re add them?
JUST NOTICED THAT IF I NAVIGATE TO MY SITE USING WWW. IN FRONT THEN IT WORKS. I'VE ALWAYS HAD A WILDCARD REDIRECT THAT REDIRECTS MY SITE WHEN IT DOESNT HAVE WWW. IN FRONT TO WWW. SO IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

Last edited:

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It may be just your DNS cache that allows you to access the site via ftp and www I am unable to get anywhere with them. You might try doing what you said and remove them and re add them. Let me know how it works.

enigmaboosting

Reaction score
It may be just your DNS cache that allows you to access the site via ftp and www I am unable to get anywhere with them. You might try doing what you said and remove them and re add them. Let me know how it works.

I deleted them and readded them
I'm going to bed now so I'll give it some time to go through or whatever it needs to do
thanks for helpin

Status
Not open for further replies.