"Website Maintenance Services" Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
In CPanel, under the "File" Section, click on "Backup" and from there you can do a full site backup, and either save it to your home directory, or have it uploaded to a remote ftp server. I just preformed one, and it does work. If it doesn't work for you, then re-post here and let someone with higher access than me go in and check it for you.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
I have performed backups before, but my "Backup" option has disappeared. All I have is File Manager, Legacy File Manager, Web Disk, Disk Space Usage, FTP Accounts and FTP Session Control. None of those sections have any sort of backup function.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Am I the only one having this problem, or am I missing something obvious? I'd like to backup everything before my account gets upgraded (if it ever does).

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
An account admin will have to check into it for you. They'll see it soon.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
While they're at it, I hope they can upgrade my account as well, being that the Ad-Free server seems to be down.

iggypop

Reaction score
Hi

I too would like to backup my site but don't have the backup option under files in c -panel ?

Paul

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
iggypop, instead of stealing someone elses thread, in future, please post your own... also GG, this has been happening to a selected set of people... please wait for an account manager or admin to come on and check it out for you.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Ok then I will continue to wait...patiently...
redeemer.gif
(<--notice me admins!!)

Edit:
Are there any admins/mods/account managers/staff/anybody who would be even slightly interested in looking into my problem? I can't backup my site, which means that if something happens, I will lose a lot of site content and hard work.

P.S. I would also like my account upgraded pretty-please! :)

Last edited:

freenetter

Reaction score
Mate,

The staff have a lot of work on their hands - give them a break! I also can't access Web Maintenance Services but it's not the end of the world; they'll get to the problem soon.

Chill out,

Freenetter

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sure Corey will get it fixed soon, hopefully...Good luck.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
This is slightly disappointing... Can this thread be deleted then?

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
*bump*

Is the Cossacks server maintenance finished? Can someone look into my problem (or at least reply to the thread)?

Status
Not open for further replies.