Website Modification

farrukh91

Reaction score
Hi,
Plz can someone help me? I have made my website through x10hosting website templates at start.
But now I want to modify it. Problem is, when I go in Cpanel and then File manager and then in my "www" folder and then "index.php" and edit it.
It shows a machine language not like a HTML editor.
So plz tell me, how I can change its button names, its body text etc etc.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
when using the website builder that is what you get. The files from sitereptile is encrypted and can only be edited through the website builder. You'll have to login to your site and do the edits that way (browsing to admin.php should give you that option).

farrukh91

Reaction score
Dear Anna,
Thanx for reply. But i cannt understand what procedure u are telling.
I think you are discussing about site builder. But where is site builder option? i never find it in Cpanel.
on other hand,
I try in Cpanle and then file manager where i can see that "admin.php". But here are only these options listed.
rename<> Edit<> code editor <>HTML editor<>change permision<>View<>extract<>compress
where I should go?
when i click on view, this msg is showed.""PHP script Zend Optimizer data""
I am really disturb from a long time.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
To get to the admin interface of sitebuilder, which would seem to be what you refer to as templates, open your browser and go to: http://shamiphotos.x10hosting.com/admin.php

To stop using the site builder and our templates, remove that file (admin.php) and replace index.php with one you coded yourself.

farrukh91

Reaction score
thanx thanx thanx sooooo much. Yes this is, what i am looking for. actually i dont know how to make website. I am working as a network administrator in my company. but i like to make my own site.
So Thanx once again :)