Website not Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vxdesigns

Reaction score
Hi, my website has been loading very slow for the past few days, I thought it might have to do something with the Admins of x10 doing the upgrades/updates on the servers. But since a few hours my website has been down. I don't see any posts regarding any downtime or any current updates/upgrades so I want to ask what's going on?

Thanks.
Edit:
My website is http://www.pwnagetime.net/ and I'm hosted on starka.

Last edited:

vxdesigns

Reaction score
Thanks, but shouldn't there be a thread containing information about this?

blazecowebmaster

Reaction score
Hi, my website has been loading very slow for the past few days, I thought it might have to do something with the Admins of x10 doing the upgrades/updates on the servers. But since a few hours my website has been down. I don't see any posts regarding any downtime or any current updates/upgrades so I want to ask what's going on?

Thanks.
Edit:
My website is http://www.pwnagetime.net/ and I'm hosted on starka.

Thank you for mentioning. I'm having same problem, and I use starka, only now, HTTPD is completely failing. I hope attention is brought to this A S A P.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I've brought this to attention of an server administrator, should be sorted in a few.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Starka should be back up now.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your site loads rather quick for me.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Software Downloads

Make sure you have read the TOS reguarding links to download sites. Even if the link comes from a visitor, you are responsible for what it points to.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Terms of Service

Some of it...

No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

So be careful what you link to on your site.

Last edited:

vxdesigns

Reaction score
Okay and how does this concern me? I have no such material on my account and I don't link to any such material either. The Download Site Links are links of Freeware Download Websites which are 100% legit. But if you do find a link which is not legit, then please do let me know.

Thanks.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I was not accusing you of anything. I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Spend some time and look at the "Why was I suspended? Can I have my files?" posts here. I was just trying to prevent problems.

It is interesting that I had to point out the TOS to you. I know that most people just glance at it when signing up.

vxdesigns

Reaction score
I just wanted you to point out which TOS my website was breaking, as I was unsure myself.
Thanks anyways.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as they are freeware sites you're not breaking any TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.