Website not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard79

Reaction score
cplane working FTP working uploaded all files ,
after typeing www.wizardofwar.co.uk it auto send me to http://www.wizardofwar.co.uk/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@wizardofwar.co.uk
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

then after i uploaded and index.html thinking it didnt c .php and it stell says the same all domain name point right and i even used the subdomain i got when regising wizardofwar.x10.mx stell duz the same could someone help me thank you adam

wizard79

Reaction score
ps all so did DNS and i even cleaned the pc, when to my moms and used her pc and got sum other friends to cheek it and its stell the same

Last edited:

jfshoste

Reaction score
Hello wizard79,

I can see from domain WHOIS that you have correctly assigned the nameservers for your domain name. Just double check in your cpanel that the domain records are correct, you should see in the "Advanced DNS Zone Editor" at bare minimum an A record and an CNAME record which look like this:

wizardofwar.co.uk. A 14400 198.91.81.3
www.wizardofwar.co.uk. CNAME 14400 wizardofwar.co.uk

If that's all fine then you need to raise a ticket in the support pages so that an admin can correct the domain configuration for the webserver. I believe many have had issues with domains post transfer of the free platform servers.

Hope this is of some help!

Regards
Jim,

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
cplane working FTP working uploaded all files ,
after typeing www.wizardofwar.co.uk it auto send me to http://www.wizardofwar.co.uk/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@wizardofwar.co.uk
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

then after i uploaded and index.html thinking it didnt c .php and it stell says the same all domain name point right and i even used the subdomain i got when regising wizardofwar.x10.mx stell duz the same could someone help me thank you adam
I can get to your site fine right now, try clearing browser cache before loading page again

Status
Not open for further replies.