Website not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehave3

Reaction score
I am having the same issue & since it says on the status that the xO4 server is back up according to the notes. It sas created a thread if your still having troubles which hey that's me. I can't login or do anything.
It says also sites are unaffected by the server issues. (So not true)

Militar8 XO4 is the server x10hosting has your account on.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am having the same issue & since it says on the status that the xO4 server is back up according to the notes...It says also sites are unaffected by the server issues. (So not true)
about 15:30 2014-12-29 UTC
this is what the Status page says...
XO4 Outage 4 hours ago
We are currently looking into some issues that have arisen on the server “xo4”. We appreciate your patience as we investigate into why this has happened, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
go to the top of the page - not the bottom

militar8

Reaction score
How ironic... I had just added a block for a certain very agressive bot in my .htaccess yesterday...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

The server, xo4, is now back online. Thank you for your patience. :)

Thank you,

militar8

Reaction score
I'm sorry to report that I am having today the same issues again...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi militar8,

This server appears to be online at this time, and I can see your website fine. What error message are you receiving? :)

Thank you,

militar8

Reaction score
The website and its FTP are working intermittently... Sometimes I can see the website or log into the FTP but after sending a bunch of files it loses connection again... the browser returns ERR_CONNECTION_RESET...

militar8

Reaction score
Se ha interrumpido la conexión con militaryhistory.x10.mx.
Comprueba tu conexión a Internet
Comprueba los cables y reinicia los routers, los módems y otros dispositivos de red que estés utilizando.
Configura tu cortafuegos o tu antivirus para permitir el acceso de Chrome a la red.
Si ya está incluido como programa autorizado para acceder a la red, prueba a eliminarlo de la lista y volver a añadirlo.
Si utilizas un servidor proxy...
Comprueba la configuración de proxy o ponte en contacto con el administrador de red para asegurarte de que el servidor proxy funcione correctamente. Si crees que no debes utilizar un servidor proxy, sigue estos pasos: Accede al menú de Chrome, haz clic enConfiguración > Mostrar opciones avanzadas... > Cambiar la configuración de proxy... > Configuración de LAN y desactiva la opción Usar un servidor proxy para la LAN.
Código de error: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this only occurring when you FTP a bunch of files?

militar8

Reaction score
I managed to fix the problem by disabling DNS prefetching in my browser and flushing the DNS...

Status
Not open for further replies.