Website Pages/Posts Error 404

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiromar

Reaction score
Well just logged into my website about an hour ago and everything was working perfectly now all of my pages and posts are showing nothing but Error 404 (I've even tried importing all of the posts and pages that I had on my website but still didn't work...) so obviously there's something wrong with the "free" services for it to be doing this (More than once might I say...) So I'd like to know when this maybe fixed? Because I'd really hate to have to RESTART this all over again...

Website

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you still having this issue? The website you posted seems to be loading fine for me now :)

Thank you,

shiromar

Reaction score
Hi,

Are you still having this issue? The website you posted seems to be loading fine for me now :)

Thank you,
Well for what was going on, I was using Wordpress then, and when you created pages, or posts and you had your permalink set to Post name, it would give an error 404, but it seems that after Wordpress 4.0 was released this has been fixed.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi Shiromar, thank you for following up here in the ticket to let others know how you resolved the problem - that is very helpful and much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.