Website redirecting to "Website Coming Soon" page of x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

welearn2

Reaction score
I added domain a day ago, i thought it'll take to time to be ready, but it still redirecting to x10hosting coming soon page. Will it take more time?
I've cleared cache, flushed dns.
By The Way It is the nicest free hosting, noone provide cpanel11 in free hosting. :) Thank you.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Clear your browser cache.

welearn2

Reaction score
I've cleared cache, i even tried changing browser, but it is still redirecting to coming soon page.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
welearnthis.x10.mx DNS points to 198.91.81.2

welearnthis.com DNS points to 198.91.81.4

If these are supposed to be the same site/account, then the second DNS entry is wrong.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I 'see'...
[ welearnthis.com ] with a DNS- NS record of [ alex.ns.cloudflare.com ] and [ emma.ns.cloudflare.com ]
and DNS-A record of [ 198.91.81.4 ] at [ https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/welearnthis.com ]
and...
[ welearnthis.x10.mx ] with a DNS-NS record of [ ns1.x10hosting.com ] and [ ns2.x10hosting.com ]
and DNS-A record of [ 198.91.81.2 ] at [ https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/welearnthis.x10.mx ]

which x10hosting's free-hosting server is your account on [ xo2 = (old Vox) - IP: 198.91.81.4 ] or [ xo1 = (old Absolut) - IP: 198.91.81.2 ] ?

welearn2

Reaction score
Currently i'm using 'xo1', actually i added this domain in my friend's hosting but when i got my hosting i removed it from his account and added in my account.
So what is the solution?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If the two domains are on the same account...
1) Go to your registrar and change the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com
2) Cancel the Cloudflare account, at least for now.
3) Wait a few hours for the changes to propagate, flush DNS and browser cache/history and check site. It can take up to 24-48 hours for the change to propagate. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.