Website Temporary Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

addicte4

Reaction score
From today i started getting website temporary disabled error after editing two post consecutively. After starting of next hour again i edited single post and after updating it same happened. Can anyone tell what is going on ??

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd look at your plugins and anything else on your blog that might be using a lot of CPU/memory. I will try and monitor your server usage at the top of the hour.

addicte4

Reaction score
If possible name the plugin or source that is using it too much but why this happen only while updating posts or adding post.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Try disabling all your plugins, and see if the suspension happens again. Then, re-enable them one by one to see which one causes the issue.

addicte4

Reaction score
but this happens only while updating posts and i am also using cloudflare for resource caching.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just because you're using cloudflare doesn't mean that you're not using a high amount of CPU/memory.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Go ahead and try to write a post now. I'm watching.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
I was watching around 8AM my time. I can't be watching your account for hours at a time. Did you disable plug-ins?

chatngox

Reaction score
This happens if your wordpress installation uses alot of plug-ins. This is hard to tell which one of them is eating alot of CPU, try to disable all of them like leafypiggy said. There is some file you can edit to increase the limit, but I don't think that's allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.