Website Totaly Gone / Deleted ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

websxten12

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been working on my site and now it has totally disappeared.

getting 404 error and also cpanel is acting like i've never logged-in before
File manager showing empty!

www.webs.pcriot.com

Please advise urgently.
Thank you

rikuss4x

Reaction score
Same here. Website is gone. Checked from the CPanel. Was not able to log into the FTP.

mustafac

Reaction score
the same thing happens me too. I think it's a server problem...

my servername is: absolut.x10hosting.com

websxten12

Reaction score
Yep... all appears to be missing... FTP not working either.

whats happened pls???

Auklet

Reaction score
Hello there, I believe this is all to do with this: http://status.x10hosting.com/

Should back up databases while you still can. Which is what I already did. It's a good idea to not make changes or try to add ftp accounts & etc. That is to prevent possible c-panel settings collisions & such.

Last edited:

outlaw16151

Reaction score
hey guys mine was deleted too, i worked my butt off on this site, i know i didnt break any TOS rules

had my domain set up and all that, now its gone

Auklet

Reaction score
Backing up regularly is ideal. I remember that was posted in the rules. You should wait for follow up news to see if the "missing files" issue is resolved.

websxten12

Reaction score
Backing up regularly is ideal. I remember that was posted in the rules. You should wait for follow up news to see if the "missing files" issue is resolved.

I always back-up files and DB's.

Thanks for your advice though....v much appreciated.

modzw

Reaction score
Same here, deleted, cPanel gone, and I use absolut hosting...

Auklet

Reaction score
All my files are now loading. websxten12's website is apparently back. Looks like issue resolved. At the very least for us.

outlaw16151

Reaction score
i wanted to upgrade my account, just wanted to make sure the service was gonna hold up, a lot of hosts let thier servers just fall and dont care if they run smooth or not, in other words "i aint wasting my money on nothing"

stgeorge

Reaction score
Server absolut = Same Here!!!!

@Auklet
As for the Status
This will result in 10-15 minutes of downtime
That was an hour ago

Hope there are no serious problems again as there was no e-mail informing anyone of the maintenance which seems to imply that there are sudden server problems that need to be dealt with.

Can get databases though.

Last edited:

stgeorge

Reaction score
My cPanel files are back again too

Hopefully problems solved!

Would be nice to fer e-mails informing users when these sort of maintenance issues are going to arise.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
If your home directory files are missing, the SAN has probably disconnected. All your files are still intact, they are just disconnected from the core server.

Would be nice to fer e-mails informing users when these sort of maintenance issues are going to arise.
Normally updates and notifications are posted on the http://status.x10hosting.com/ blog, and I think you can also follow it on Tumblr in the top right corner.

Sending an email to every single user when a server issue arises would take a long while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.