Weird erorrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm currently using Ad Enhanced hosting, on STOLI with the corporate plan.
My problem is, Stoli just crashed AGAIN, and this crash just basically messed everything up for me. Here are my problems

• The day before, I changed my domain from (alvindazed.elementfx.com) to (alvindazed.ath.cx // DynDNS) It was working perfectly till Stoli crashed, and now it redirects to this weird Cpanel page.
  • My wordpress page does not show up correctly for some reason, it looks like a lo-fi version for my site. (using alvindazed.elementfx.com)
  • My ad does not show up where it is supposed to be, in fact it doesn't show up at all.
  • I can't get into my wordpress admin panel (via a link in alvindazed.elementfx.com)
help =S

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
We're having some problems with Stoli right now. I'm working to resolve them now and hopefully will soon.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I moved this thread here, by Brandon's request that all admin-attention threads be moved here. Please take care of him, Defect, Chris73, and I could not find any problems, and Stoli should be fixed by now.

~~B3N

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Level 2 support not Priority Support. Moving....

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys solved this via that IRC stuff, but the IP you want to set alvindazed.ath.cx to is 74.86.133.216, it's currently set to 74.86.116.188.

kkenny

Reaction score
ip changed, but its still resulting in the same page being shown.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have it as a parked or add-on domain in your cPanel?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you want it to go to your public_html folder and not a subfolder within that you should park it

kkenny

Reaction score
Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain!

I'll try reverting back to elementfx.com in my account panel, then later ill try redoing it.
Edit:
Any luck so far, or should I just backup my files via FTP and terminate and remake my account?

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
You could try recreating your account, not sure what the problem is.

kkenny

Reaction score
Ok. Should I request a termination in the appropriate forum after I back up my data?

Status
Not open for further replies.