Well done to x10hosting!

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Hi

I would just like to say a big WELL DONE to x10hosting. I know it has been said many times before, but I have a special reason for this.

The eCommerce system I use have a good forums, where there is always a few hosting companies posting around saying how they are the best and fastest you can get. However, after just checking the speed from one of these companies (very highly rated and well know in these forums) I've found out that my site was actually running at the same speed and sometimes faster than this company's demo site. Not only this, but this companies demo site was running on an optimised DEDICATED server!

Now Im on the $20/year development SHARED hosting, not at all optimised for my account/ecommerce system, yet Im equalling or beating they're dedicated server! I find this amazing, considering that they are charging $100/month for this service!

So once again, a big well done to x10 - Its been worth all those support tickets for downtime (when you had those troubles on the free servers last year). Excellent. May the great service continue!

Alex

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Great feedback! What kind of server is your company using anyways in terms of specs? x10's servers all run Quad Core CPUs that are Xeons.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad you are pleased with the service!
We do try to keep the paid servers in tip-top shape. :)

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Great feedback! What kind of server is your company using anyways in terms of specs? x10's servers all run Quad Core CPUs that are Xeons.

Not my company (Im on the x10 Skyy server). They say theyre running it on a:

8 X Intel Harpertown™ 12mb cache
16 GB Premium Server Memory
Screaming 15K5 SAS Drives
Smart OC-192 Network Bandwidth
100% Uptime SLA!
Secure CHROOT Environment!
Simply Unmatched Performance!

Seems amazing that the x10 servers can keep up with that kinda server thats been optimised and has one site on it, especially for the price we're paying.

Alex

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Not my company (Im on the x10 Skyy server). They say theyre running it on a:

8 X Intel Harpertown™ 12mb cache
16 GB Premium Server Memory
Screaming 15K5 SAS Drives
Smart OC-192 Network Bandwidth
100% Uptime SLA!
Secure CHROOT Environment!
Simply Unmatched Performance!

Seems amazing that the x10 servers can keep up with that kinda server thats been optimised and has one site on it, especially for the price we're paying.

Alex

That server destroys the x10's server in speed honestly if I'm not mistaken. I'm just wondering if they didn't optimize their dedicated server enough with those kind of specs.

sunils

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback and support to x10. Its because of the faith users of x10 have on us, we are able to provide you various services.

We will do great service if we receive continuous support from the users...