What browser do u use mostly?

What browser do u use mostly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waster

Reaction score
i don't want to use a lot of Browsers...

i was using IE, but now i use Firefox.... ;)

terabyte

Reaction score
Well, last time i used IE, and i saw it was quick sux, i change to Opera. Now i see the opera is abit crazy, change to Firefox! Now it owns!

From a online article said:
Even Bill Gates love Firefox more than IE
LOL

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I use Opera for pure speed and functionality. The built in IRC (I inhabit an IRC chatroom all day, so it is very helpful!), Notes, Widgets--to use when I'm bored--and torrenting features, it is a very good browser to use. It is also the safest--yes, safer than Firefox.

Eat yer hearts out.

Trixter

Reaction score
Firefox Rules!!! that said has anyone tryed the new IE7? microsoft is totaly ripping off firefox. it works pretty well but i still prefer Firefox for all the addons and security features.

i recently went to a microsoft seminar and they tryed to diss firefox by saying they were able to crash it using a feature incorperated in their new webbuilding package... BUT after being grilled about what version they were using it came out it was 1.3 after they installed 1.5 it ran everything they threw at it and THEY had to EAT THIER WORKS.

genxtrm

Reaction score
Bonekhan said:
I use Opera for pure speed and functionality. The built in IRC (I inhabit an IRC chatroom all day, so it is very helpful!), Notes, Widgets--to use when I'm bored--and torrenting features, it is a very good browser to use. It is also the safest--yes, safer than Firefox.

Eat yer hearts out.

I also use this sometimes! :biggrin:

Trixter

Reaction score
opera is safer but its not as versitile as i come to more pages it wont load then i do with firefox besides that its a great browser.

Ps you can get a IRC addon for firefox that works like a charm

genxtrm

Reaction score
Trixter said:
Firefox Rules!!! that said has anyone tryed the new IE7? microsoft is totaly ripping off firefox. it works pretty well but i still prefer Firefox for all the addons and security features.

i recently went to a microsoft seminar and they tryed to diss firefox by saying they were able to crash it using a feature incorperated in their new webbuilding package... BUT after being grilled about what version they were using it came out it was 1.3 after they installed 1.5 it ran everything they threw at it and THEY had to EAT THIER WORKS.

yah i agree I like IE7 it really really cool with many new features but the browser it look like a firefox too!

Zenax

Reaction score
why have you res-errected a 1 year old topic??

BTW it has to be FF

Janis

Reaction score
Firefox, just because of developer toolbar that is very useful, if you are a web developer, as a lot of us are

reichiru

Reaction score
I use IE, but I have Firefox too. I really don't see much of a difference between them though.

kshields5

Reaction score
Google Chrome on laptop; Firefox & IE 7 on desktop pc b/c some websites don't show up properly on anything but IE :( ; Safari on Mac.

vinmp123

Reaction score
I use Mozilla Firefox mainly on my PC. Sometimes I use Google Chrome too but never even start Internet Explorer...

I browse most of the time from my cell phone and I use Opera Mini for this purpose.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not use Internet Explorer for anything. Ever. It is not installed on any of my computers and never will be. However I have used IE 7 and IE 8 on on friends computers and find it unnecessarily complicated. The more complicated you make something the more likely it is to malfunction.
some websites don't show up properly on anything but IE ; Safari on Mac.
I don't know about Safari, but I have found that exactly the opposite is true regarding IE. There are some websites that don't show up properly unless you use something besides IE. All you have to do to verify that is spend some time reading posts right here on x10hosting forums. Somebody will post that their website, (or some other website), is not displaying correctly and it will be suggested that they try Firefox and everything is fine. I use Firefox almost exclusively and have never had any problems with it of any kind. The Linux / Ubuntu version of Chrome was released not too long ago and I have started using that a little bit and it seems like a good stable browser, but at this time I still prefer Firefox.

horlogers

Reaction score
I've been converted to Firefox a long time ago.

I don't know why, but I hate being on IE, and I've never tried Safari. Anyway, Firefox is really great, especially with his new personas, to customize your browser. It is really great for people like me that are paying attention to the design and things like that...

mattblog

Reaction score
I use Mozilla firefox for the addons but sometimes i access Google Chrome which is also a very good browser. In my opinion both of them beat out IE. I have to be fair though and say that it has been a while since i have IE but from what I have heard, not much has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.