What do you do for a living?

Blazer9131

Reaction score
I'm Running a Business in the Liquor and General story industry. Currently I have 3 Stores in the Tri-state area, and planning to expand to one more soon.

wh00p101

Reaction score
I currently don't have a job. I lost it after ending up in hospital for 6 months extremely ill. At one point it was life threatening... :(

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
They should have given you paid leave and a possible promotion after that experience >.< Those selfish jerks never care about anything but their own money >.< >.<

~~Ben

naresh

Reaction score
eat food for living take air for breathing and read for spiritual thirst.

dkaisla

Reaction score
I'm also a student, bachelor in Electronics... doing some webpages and practicing some php for learning... I hope I became as good as the people of X10...:happysad:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Damn those are nice tops. The macDaddy at $2000 is making me drule. Even the lower level at $950 is nice. It is around the same price I paid for my top with 2gig ram upgrade. Wish I had of known. Doh !

Max1337

Reaction score
Lol, I build the computer, putting all the hardware together, then install the operating system, and other software, test the system out, then package it (if a successful test).
Sorry for the late response btw, i been busy lol

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I am codependent on my parents for money ( is taking advantage of it and enjoying it before I have to actually make a living for myself )

dirtracer36

Reaction score
Well, let's see,

Automotive technician, car and truck transmission rebuilder, fire fighter, police officer, webmaster, computer repairing and building, computer graphics designer, carpenter, painter, chef, racecar driver, H-D motorcycle builder, computer games designer, masonary, landscaper, many more....

During the past 2+ months, snow removal, snow plowing, snow shoveling. Over 90 inches of snow. AAHHH!!!

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Well, let's see,

Automotive technician, car and truck transmission rebuilder, fire fighter, police officer, webmaster, computer repairing and building, computer graphics designer, carpenter, painter, chef, racecar driver, H-D motorcycle builder, computer games designer, masonary, landscaper, many more....

During the past 2+ months, snow removal, snow plowing, snow shoveling. Over 90 inches of snow. AAHHH!!!

You remind me of the guy off of "Are we done yet"...

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I mow lawns.
It pays good.

During the winter I do nothing other than work on x10.

Last edited:

dwd2000

Reaction score
Retired heating mechanic, now picking orders in a warehouse freezer for a large Canadian grocery chain. -20C. I lost 35 pounds since I started in May, '07. I earn while I burn. Making websites has been a hobby for about 10 years.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I am a student in high school, I am guessing a future corporate lawyer. I will also make money as a web designer for the companies I work for.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
'lright, i'll do this one too.. I have 2 jobs, full time I am a CAD Tech., (Computer aided drafting) I design buildings, etc. Part time, I am a reserve police officer. Job explains it's self.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I'm a high school student myself, if I can get good grades I hope to become a programmer.

Ultras RBA

Reaction score
I'm at school still too - in my last year, going to be taking my GCSE's in a few months time.

I'm going to college then will think about university - I want to work in the computer industry but what as exactly I don't know.