What do you hate?

danprobo

Reaction score
Personally i hate drama series on all my country tv stations. Believe me that they can't write a good stories.

naerey

Reaction score
Lies. Fakeness. Broken Promises.
The bad thing is these things happen very often. People say they'll come to some party and then 1 hour before they say "sorry I won't come. Instead I'll go to another party in another town"... and that's when you just want to scream at them very nasty words.. because they kinda deserve it. (especially when other people will also say "oh if she/he doesn't come, neither will I"... and so you get no party!)

Stupidity...
don't we all hate it? 'nuff said

Death ...
this one thanks god, happens very rarely, but it's one that hurts the most.. so what can we do..

Those are 'concepts' that I hate.. and everything else that ±I hate is because of them. E.g. bush - stupid, liar, and deathbringer. And don't start talking on how the war on terror is good, he still killed thousands of innocent people. Can't deny that.
Microsoft - stupid, and tells you lots of lies too... broken promises etc...

Good thing it says "no one line posts" ^^

Parsa44

Reaction score
Microsoft - stupid, and tells you lots of lies too... broken promises etc... I agree.

Also, i really hate "scammers" and "cheaters" if there where less of these life would be so so much easier.

Cant say i havn't scammed or cheated before.

idfizbo

Reaction score
I hate the fact that some people want to impose their own philosophy on me. I'm under the firm belief that everybody should pursue what makes them happy; for some, that might be saving the environment, but for me, happiness translates to a Ferrari in the garage. I never try to force other people to be more materialistic, so why should they try to force me to "erase my carbon footprint?"

I realize that "going green" is the new bandwagon right now, but I just can't stand it when people tell me that I'm wrong for not wanting a Kia and a house that operates on solar panels. You live your life the way you see fit, and I'll do the same with mine.

Whew. :(

etortugo

Reaction score
I hate when people fake a feeling just to make you feel better!

pietimer

Reaction score
I really hate people who hate other people.

... hahaha

But seriously,
->current copyright laws
->some people's lack of responsibility for their own actions
->paper cuts
->overly opinionated people

stunna

Reaction score
I really hate snakes. Thank God I live in Jamaica where there are no venomous snakes though :)

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Avon, it turns your friends into a bore that constantly tries to sell you something you don't even want!

Broken promisses especialy when you plan something and get so excited about it and then someone can't come and because you only just had the mimumum ammount of people, you can't have any fun ><

Don't like people who can't get over small things

Reaction score
You know when there are loads of things you hate when you don't really think about it then you're asked and can't really think of anything - well that's happening now and I think that's down to because it's obviously not "hate".

Jonthefisherman

Reaction score
The war :).
Annoying People.
People who act hard, and tough when their not.
People who think they know everything and are flawless.

xPlozion

Reaction score
People who insist on driving 35 MPH in a 50 MPH road (Old people and handicapped people). Maryland drivers (I'm from Delaware).

There's more but I'm too tired to bother...

Ooh, just thought of one, because it's happening right now. People who DON'T DROP AN ARGUEMENT AND CONTINUE TO ARGUE 3 HOURS LATER (over something small)

Last edited:

One ofMany

Reaction score
I hate it when I make dumb mistakes - like knocking over a glass when I had just told myself days earlier that I won't do that again.
I hate scammers and cheaters.

To err is human - to forgive is divine.
If that's true then I must be more human than most :)

fempower

Reaction score
I hate sheep mentality where people love or hate something just because "everyone" else does. I hate when government and big business spend extreme amounts to hire "experts" and create ads to whitewash or greenwash improtant issues to try to keep people brain-dead and compliant. I hate those who lie, cheat, abuse, or otherwise harm others.

lair360

Reaction score
Oh...I hate Emerdale series!
But, all these Soaps...they never end!!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I hate people to stay in the outside lane on the motorway doing 65 when there's nobody next to them in the other two lanes, meaning you either:
a) stick behind them until they see sense [legal]
b) stick behind them way too close and possibly flashing your lights etc, sound the horn... hey, perhaps nudge them with the front bumper too [illegal]
c) undertake [illegal]

I personally don't see the problem with C if the other car driver is dumb enough to stay in that lane, although the law does... so can't do that. B is just stupid.

That, and people talking on the phone whilst driving (and holding the handset up to their ear). It's bad enough trying to hold a conversation whilst driving, let alone trying to do it one handed. I usually keep it short, and usually say "I'll call you back"!

lair360

Reaction score
Today I was walking around for fresh air and I hate somebody who runs without looking and knock me down the ground! They never apology!!

End of story!

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Arghhhhhh!

Drivers who don't indicate!
Kids who run infront of your car especialy on icey days!
Middle lane motorway 60mph'ers