What do YOU know about Estonia?

t2t2t

Reaction score
After seeing this video, i got an idea to ask all X10Hosting users following question: What do you know about Estonia?

(Note: Like in the video, answer even if you know nothing about Estonia. Also please be fair and don't look up Estonia on wikipedia, google or any other site.)

admintwo

Reaction score
estonia, uhhhh, my grandparents used to make this cake they called estonia, but other then that I dunno nothing

Dan

Reaction score
I've never heard of it, is it a country?

delon

Banned
Reaction score
its country in wikipedia, thatz all i know and is because of the FIFA game i know. lol

TalMC

Reaction score
I know that Albania is a country in the balkans, in East Europe. I've never been there but I've read travel articles about it.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Oh my god, you people need to get out more - my dad works there 6 months a year as a machinist - the capital is called Tallinn and the average summer temperature is 15C and average winter temperature is -10C.

They wait until green man lights up to cross the road even if the road is empty. The time is +2 hours GMT.

Last edited:

scorch94

Reaction score
estonia, uhhhh, my grandparents used to make this cake they called estonia, but other then that I dunno nothing

Rofl :lol:
Here's something I know about Estonia.
Its flag consists of next colors: blue - black - white.
Capital: Tallinn.
Internet TLD: .ee
Position: Northern Europe.

Not much but at least something :happysad:

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Stop complaining, do you really expect everyone to know every single country in the world xD