What is $4.95 for?

abenuka

Reaction score
Hi,

After looking at ads saying unlimited space and bandwidth and on x10hosting too, i thought could i buy with only $4.95 and host a free file uploader web site with no space limit

I am new to web developing and hosting, could you tell me if there is any extra payments like setups and additional fees.

thanks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi,

After looking at ads saying unlimited space and bandwidth and on x10hosting too, i thought could i buy with only $4.95 and host a free file uploader web site with no space limit

I am new to web developing and hosting, could you tell me if there is any extra payments like setups and additional fees.

thanks.

No extra payments, no additional fees. Only $4.95 a month.

abenuka

Reaction score
thanks adam,

but i felt like you didn't understood me...i mean...why are file sharing/storage sites charging money and big website budgets told big?

thanks again

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
thanks adam,

but i felt like you didn't understood me...i mean...why are file sharing/storage sites charging money and big website budgets told big?

thanks again

Oh, I misunderstood you. Sorry about that.

File storage sites charge more money because they are just that - file storage. We do not allow file storage on our web servers. The only files you are permitted to store on our servers are files pertaining to your website. You can't keep your files saved on our servers if they are not directly related to your website.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, I don't think you can have an image uploader/file storer.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No youtube type of thing....BUT, I think if you pay money you can have some things non-paying members would not be able to have....then I am not sure either,

Danielx386

Reaction score
Could someone explain what we can do on paid hosting that we can't do on free hosting?

balaji2u

Reaction score
@Danielx- i think, no you cant as like many other hosts, even if you pay montly fee (<5$) its not possible,
because such type of websites need to be run in VPS or dedicated servers.