What is causing high resource usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
Hello, could someone please tell me specifically what files / activities on my website are causing high resource usage on my website?

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

In your case it was the number of concurrent processes.

I noticed you are on chopin, which recently had a few changes implemented as mentioned at the status page, which might have contributed to causing this.

Corey did notice last night that there was something a bit odd with how the server handled requests so he did change a couple things which hopefully will sort that issue.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
Well the thing that really confuses me is that my site has been down most of the past few days, so I don't understand how I am causing this when my files haven't been accessible most of the time. I'm not complaining about my site being down, I'm just saying.

Also I've never had this problem before and I haven't made any serious changes to my site in quite a while. I don't know what you mean by concurrent processes. I know what it means, but I don't know how it applies to my site. I don't have any cron jobs set up and I don't do any heavy actions on my site.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
Hello,
My account was suspended again and it is not getting unsuspended when I click the link in the account panel.

Is there something wrong with the server because I don't see what I am doing to cause this.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be unsuspended now. Sorry, but I cannot help you track down your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.