what is the best website analytics tool ??

gp.points.grit91

Reaction score
i ve juts now started my website and is keen about making it easily accessible for people ,so i need an analytics tool to find the amount of and the source of traffic to my site

thanks in advance and thanks to X10 hosting :cool:

swirly

Reaction score
I use Google Analytics. Works really well for me.

cheezo

Reaction score
piwik.org is an opensource web analytics, its very interesting as you have to create your own database for it.

nirajkum

Reaction score
have u tried google analytics . it really nice and also quatstat, compete

letapk

Reaction score
Without having compared different tools, it would be difficult to say which is the best site analytic tool.

Google Analytics is widely used, as you can see by the replies that you are getting (I use it too, by the way).

If you have a Gmail account then you can immediately configure Google analytics for your site, and within a week you will start getting an idea of the traffic coming your way.

Hope this helps.

--
Sincerely,
K. Patel
http://kpatel.x10hosting.com

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course Google Analytics and GetClicky is excellent for external monitoring, but I have recently switched to Piwik and I do not regret it. It offers all the crucial and extra features that all analytic services should have, like visitor information, timing, etc.

Pingdom is also an amazing tool for monitoring a site's uptime, downtime, and more.

Last edited: