Votes: 9 45.0%
  • css

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

intertec

Reaction score
What is the highest pay in credits for different services.

Is it

php
java
flash
html
css

Or something else. You tell me one.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
/**********Moving the thread to off topic ******************/
Reason:- Not a thread to be put in market place.

VPmase

Reaction score
I would say that you would have to pay more for Flash than anything else.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i would say flash or php, i marked flash. it would depend on the complexity, though.

Daniel S

Reaction score
I would say flash because I think flash is the hardest thing to understand and use.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It's all based on what you want and how big it's going to be, but I'd say PHP since PHP needs bug testing and everything, and you need to do all this work to make simple page. Flash is mainly drawing objects and using motion tweans and ActionScript. But really, Flash and PHP are on the top of the list. Java, beats me right now...

kkenny

Reaction score
There are more php scripts then flash scripts, and flash is somewhat harder to do then php. So I say flash.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Depends on how large the project is. I'm sure that PHP and flash would be among the top two though

kkenny

Reaction score
Yeah. I agree that php and flash would be of the top 2 out of all of them. CSS and HTML aren't that challenging to get results. Their more easier to learn and understand compared to php and flash.

Sohail

Reaction score
I would PHP because it's probably the most popular and useful code at the same time, it is very hard to code at times as well, for something like HTML, that would be the lowest, almost everyone knows HTML and i bet even someone who has never seen HTML before would be able to understand some of it, however, PHP can be very complicated with variables and server functions etc...

kkenny

Reaction score
HTML and CSS are pretty much interchangable and easy to understand.
Java is somewhat related to english.
And Flash and PHP are like. Another language haha.

kkenny

Reaction score
CSS isn't that hard to do, if you know basic knowledge of HTML attributes than CSS should be a breeze.

Nathan H

Reaction score
i voted for ftp cause its the only one that can't be made with something like notepad easily (don't argue with me bout java's difficulties) and everything cvan behosted free yourself if you have the effor to run an apache server)