What is x10Rewards?

digyourpc

Reaction score
Hey everyone!:happysad:

I just joined x10hosting and the first thing which catch my eyes is x10Rewards. I can see rewards link on the top and have also visited the page. But, the thing which I saw really confused me. Under x10Rewards there are items, their descriptions, price in quantity and their quantity.

What actually is credits? How I can earn them? Do x10hosting gives the items listed in the table under x10Rewards? What is paypal payout? Can I convert the so called credits into real money! Just a pure guess!

Please explain this entire thing to me!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
credits are mainly earned by posting.
Credits can be used as a method of payment between users, for instance it can be used to pay someone to put a link to your site on theirs, or for making a logo.

The paypal payout is actually getting real money from them, through pay pal.

The items you see listed there can be bought using credits when you have enough of them.

digyourpc

Reaction score
credits are mainly earned by posting.
Credits can be used as a method of payment between users, for instance it can be used to pay someone to put a link to your site on theirs, or for making a logo.

The paypal payout is actually getting real money from them, through pay pal.

The items you see listed there can be bought using credits when you have enough of them.

So, I have already make 4 posts but, haven't got a single credit. When I will get my credits? How I can transfer them to another user? How many times I can make a paypal checkout?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
since you now got 5 posts, you should now be in the group that has them enabled. User groups are explained here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/101463-user-groups.html

To transfer them to another user you go to your User CP, far to the bottom in the left menu you got a section about credits. Click "Donations and Drawings", there's a form where you enter the nick of the recipient, a comment and the amount. Also in the post info panel, next to credits there should be a "Donation" link that takes you to the same form but with user name already filled.

I have no idea how many times you can request a paypal checkout, sorry.

digyourpc

Reaction score
since you now got 5 posts, you should now be in the group that has them enabled. User groups are explained here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/101463-user-groups.html

To transfer them to another user you go to your User CP, far to the bottom in the left menu you got a section about credits. Click "Donations and Drawings", there's a form where you enter the nick of the recipient, a comment and the amount. Also in the post info panel, next to credits there should be a "Donation" link that takes you to the same form but with user name already filled.

I have no idea how many times you can request a paypal checkout, sorry.

Now I have got 0 credits appear under my name. But, there is also a check link present on the right side of it. What does that mean?
Usually how much credits I can earn through a single post?
On what factors the number of the credits that we earned depends?
And, what the hell is this reputation points?