what is your favourite online game?

aaronj10

Reaction score
Re: what is your online game?

I play Runescape and Tribalwars
I play RS at times, I don't know of any other Free RPG's though, have to look in to it a bit deeper, has anyone here heard or Mopar, it's a bunch of private servers made to immitate RS, in other words the Lazy version..;)

xxmalicexx

Reaction score
As far as mmo's go and etc.. I've been playin Evony alot.

Flash games: Pandemic = WIN

freenetter

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of data allowance to play online games, so I've gotten very used to only playing single-player on my PC games. When I do have some allowance left over, I help test out Tirnua

http://www.tirnua.com

Haavdwee

Reaction score
srry to disapoint you guys. My favorite online game is WoW. I know, its "stupid" and "addicting" but you should realy try it out guys :DD

livecityrp

Reaction score
I usually play SA-MP and Habbo Hotel. I used to play WarRock and I am going to again soon (after a boring hour long download and 2hr long installation). I don't play the whole "MMORPG Welcome to Camelot type games" because, no offense, but I find them a bit nerdish, but I also used to play RuneScape, hence my accusations

chrispy.creme

Reaction score
My favs are Half-life 2 and halo 2 online and guild wars. Can't say I've found the time to play them regularly though :(

the_site

Reaction score
I also played Habbo Hotel for the longest time
Pic: Here

Sounds even also nerdy, I like a web based massive multiplayer online game. If someone makes that on here, I will definitely play :drool:

points is pass

Reaction score
I usually play games on this site for i can get points to BUY cool games i bought FF8 (my fave FF game eVER) and merc 2 with it and i really am enjoying them

Points2Shop

come in and play at points2win.com XD

eestiller

Reaction score
i, almost all online games.. I lvoe playing online games like

Ragnarok Online, RAN Online, Flyff, RF Online, etc..

I also play Warcraft DOTA.. add me in Garena so that we could play.. add me up..

username: strongerwin