what is your favourite online game?

xadrieth

Reaction score
Well, I used to play a lot of MapleStory, but the grind takes forever once you hit Lv 40, most people then start paying for NX Cash when that happens, because of the 2x EXP cards.

But now, I casually (a word I'd never thought I'd say when I talk about gaming) play Osu! a lot, it's quite fun.

I usually hop onto by brother's computer to play some Team Fortress 2, which is probably the Best Online FPS ever.

But my all time favorite has to be Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, just due to the custom content it had (except for DotA), it made it a great game for online, but unfortunately, it's dying.

lightning yoshi

Reaction score
Well, you say online game, so I'm inclined to say Runescape, but other than that, The COD's and Halo's are pretty nice.

boris333

Reaction score
I play two browser-based games right now:

Cyber Nations (www.cybernations.net) is a nation/political simulator with about 27,000 players, in which I lead a small alliance called EPIC (Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens). It's a nice game with great, active community.

The Fall (www.the-fall.net) is a newer game in which there are 3 factions and multiple alliances within each faction. You build up a planet, join alliance, fight wars, participate in alliance politics, etc. In it, I play in the Edictus faction and the alliance TGR

csc2ya

Reaction score
Only game I ever play online is Trackmania United Forever (when my laptop doesn't overheat). I used to play several xbox games (need4speed, GTA4 etc) online, but ran out of money to pay for xbox live, so had to cancel that.

MaryMarck

Reaction score
I have played alot of games, Rohan, Cabal, 9D, Arch Lord, now SUN :p these are few.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I like a couple of FPS, although RPGs are fun too.

ps3fan401

Reaction score
My favorite online games are all on the PlayStation 3, that would be Modern Warfare 2, Warhawk, LittleBigPlanet and Fat Princess

praytell24

Reaction score
Perfect World and Ether Saga. They both kinda look the same but the gameplay in both is solid.

majstorspeedy

Reaction score
Well, I tried a couple of them but got stuck on Counter Strike:Source.
By my opinion, it has great value for money and if you find a honest
server, you'll have a pretty decent fun. Thumbs up for CS:S!