What scares you the most?

What scares you the most?

• Total voters

revisi13

Reaction score
By far, i would just have to say a murderer... all the other stuff doesn't really scare me

ice.adi49

Reaction score
the only thing in this world we really need to fear is fear itself.
After all, fear comes only from our distorted perception upon reality.

Gonrah

Reaction score
I believe that mythical and supernatural beings do not exist, but if they really walk around our world I would definitely be afraid of werewolves, ghosts and zombies.

silenthi

Reaction score
I put the darkness/the unknown because that scares the absolute **** out of me. I've always been afraid of the dark and I'm 20 years old and still afraid of it (although less so). Something else that ranks equal to the darkness would be losing someone when I had the chance to save them. An example would be if someone I loved (girlfriend, wife, mother, brother, friend, etc.) got into a car crash and I didn't help them when I had the chance, that would torment me until my dying day.

dslayerx

Reaction score
i say the dark no idea what to expect :confused::confused::frown:

Last edited:

ataarticles

Reaction score
Maybe this could have been on the list
Minutes from horrific death: In a nose diving burning plane.

But since it's not, i chose snakes list.

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Worms, larvae, parasites. Just the thought of those freak me out -Shudders-

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
ACtually the post dwd2000 made is great! on the first page of this thread...

Make stages...incorporating all phobias...make it look professional and by dam, you'll have yourself something REALLY GOOD... PM the link when you're done, I'll try it out!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It would really freak me out if my best friend (a zombie clown doll who's a real character when he's in a good mood, but, frankly, takes some gettin' used to) were to be possessed by the ghost of a werewolf while we were visiting the old reptile house in an abandoned zoo on a cold, misty moonless night when the ghost is in his human form: a bloodthirsty chainsaw-wielding serial killer. Yep, that'd do it.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
failures scares me the most. I just hate failure. I just don't want to fail in exams.