What was the first system you owned?

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
We all remember getting our first system, but what was it? Mine was a game gear :happy:, clunky, and great! Heres a pic http://www.bargainpda.com/assets/3303.jpg
. I bought it right before going on vacation, and had a simpsons game as well as sonic :).
What was your first system?
-Reich

chaganlal1

Reaction score
The first system I owned was a Nintendo 64, I use to love Mario.

Maurice

Reaction score
A NES, and after that another NES(The first one fell of the stairs). :p

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Playsatation 1, then the Sega Gennisis, then The Ps2, then the Gameboy Advance SP

In the future: PS3

NewFuture

Reaction score
i had a console but i cant remeber what it was called as it got sent back as it was broke this was when i was like 4, then after i got this atari thing, then a ps1

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Dang, so New Future, you've practically been aprat of the gaming revolution since the begining!
-Reich

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I dont even remember the first system I owned. It was an old Nintendo counsoule *not 64*

N

Nathan

Apple II/e for computer gaming.
Nintendo Gameboy, the first gray one.
Playstation X, the first...gray one...

wonkothesane

Reaction score
mmm... well I practically owned my aunt's nes (I was the only one playing on it). After begging my parents for about a year they got me a 2nd-hand sega genesis... Man did I have fun on it... this bring back memories, haha.

alanthepigeon

Reaction score
gameboy (original)... then game boy pocket, then nintendo 64, then game boy "color" (why not colour?) then game boy advance... then game cube then nintendo ds and soon revolution probably. I like nintendo.

Last edited:

chitwa

Reaction score
never owned a system. mebbe a 386 laptop. Was functional until 1 month ago when I bashed the power supply.

chrisosx

Reaction score
mmm.. can't remember far back.. i think it was when i was 5 or something.. i stayed up with my mom until like 10pm playing genisis w00t... when i was 5 hah!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
My first, was I think... a Super Nintendo, althought I have an old Atari from my dad, then I had a PSX, now I have a PS2.