What was the first system you owned?

haqzombie

Reaction score
Wow...most people's first system was like my 4th...

My first system was commodore, then Atari XE, then NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, Lynx, Nintendo 64, PSX, PS2, GC, then XBox...wow that's a lot.

Imakuni

Reaction score
(in chronologic order)
Intelivision (actually, it was dads), Nintendo (the first one), Super NES, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Colour, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance, PS2, GBSP

X3r0X

Reaction score
Would have been a Nintendo 64 with Wave Race and Super Mario 64. Ahh, the good old days where we thought Goldeneye was lifelike :grin:!

funindia

Reaction score
I used a PII machine with Win98SE, my first game was "Mario"
Don't you think banground music is pleasan, not like todays games?

n4tec

Reaction score
the first system i owned was a Super Nintendo..

DylanJCraver

Reaction score
My dad had a NES and we found an Atari 2600 in the Basement, we had a SNES later. But mine was a Play Station. Several day later, I recieved the special editon Pokemon Stadium N64.

puddleofmud

Reaction score
i was never into video games until halo, and that's when i got my first system; xbox. :happy:

Mentalist

Reaction score
I'm an old guy (not really, I'm 32. But you guys make me feel ancient, lol...).

My first computer that was actually mine (given as a christmas gift) was an Apple IIe clone called a Lazer, complete with a monochrome (green and black) screen.

DishDash

Reaction score
it was a grey box with yellow cassetes and 2 joysticks and a gun. no idea how it was called, but it was fun...

conmark

Reaction score
my first system was gameboy, ya, i owned i guess, but you can only own bad ai so many times . But the first time i really OWNED! was SNES i guess, but my parents did give me some challenge. And still to this day my mom > me in super mario world... She is a beast at that game lol.