What was the first system you owned?

ralphie

Reaction score
the first and only system i owned was a sega genesis that i won. oh and i had a gameboy color some time ago, if that counts.

nigelwong

Reaction score
Must have been the original Gameboy.... I played Tetris so many times the music still gets stuck in my head sometimes >.<

dsfreak

Reaction score
Sega Genisis was the first I owned, then Gameboy, then N64... or was it N64 gameboy. I dunno, but Sega Genisis was first.

Woolie

Reaction score
SEGA Master system. then various other things came later on, that old chunky B&W gameboy :hsdance:. Ahh, remember playing mario on that and thinking it was a good idea to use the headphone socket on it to connect it to an amplifier :pat:. Full scale "stereo" gameboy sound. Such great music. :facesjump

darkfile

Reaction score
ATARI
Rulz =)
I miss that blue screen
and those casette errors
xD

RockerTux

Reaction score
An used SNES :D Then a GBC (with pokémon yellow) and later a N64 (with Zelda OoT)

elite1percent

Reaction score
In order. BTW my dad was into games too so some of the counsels were in the house and I acquired them when I was old enough. I got everything up to the Comador 64 at the same time after that everything was bought as it came out and for me or by me.

Colecovision, Atari 2600, Comador 64, NES, Gameboy, Sega Genesis, SNES, Panther, Sega CD, Jaguar, 32x, Sega GameGear(not sure of exact purchase order), Sega Saturn, Virtual Boy, PlayStation, N64, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, X-Box

Thats right this nerd had almost every game system ever. Even the complete failures like Jaguar or Virtual Boy(that one gave me a headache everytime I played it). I didn't get the really exspensive failures. I remeber some 3do or something that cost 4 or 5 hundred.

thechance34

Reaction score
Atari, then NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, Game Gear, N64, PS, PS2, Xbox, along with all the Gameboys except for Micro.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Well my brother got NES like when I was 1, then SNES when I was about 3 or 4, Then I got my very own N64 for Christmas in 1998, when I was 8. I also had Goldeneye with that! The good times!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Colecovision, Atari 2600, Comador 64, these were my first ones.

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
The first system I owned was my neighbor's gameboy. he never knew i jacked it from him.