What would you improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghotel

Reaction score
At least 1hr up time on stoli! You just made it to 10minutes and apache went down again!

kirtik

Reaction score
UK (or European) servers. Means it would be faster for those of us that aren't in the US. :)

Conmiro

Reaction score
Pick one:

1. Take 1 server away from non ad and give to ad enhcanced
2. Buy a new server for ad enhanced. Or two.
3. Take 2 servers away fron non ad and give to ad enhanced
4. Buy 2 new servers for ad enhanced
5. Buy 1 server for certain members that actually have a good site.

I like 4,5.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i would like to improve the Cpanel tutorials more details that sorta thing

epyx_snow

Reaction score
Access via https for the cpanel and account panel would be a good thing, or is it already avalible? Since webdisk already uses https. A selfsigned certificate by x10 would work for me. It is better with encryption without a verified certificate than no encryption at all.

brayden13

Reaction score
I would have the PHP restrictions a bit less strict, i was having trouble with PHP scripts because it is so strict.

REBEL21

Reaction score
make apche be online for most of the time basically everyone is screaming for more bandwith more disk space and less downtime!!!!!
Regards,
Jamie

unwichtig

Reaction score
If it has not been said (yet), Allowing additional languages such as German and other European or other friendly national languages on sites. I assume that you are checking for undesirable site content and are limited in your ability to monitor languages you have not learned yet; I suspect there would be some volunteers for this is you needed them.

Additionally if not already available webmail redirection for subsite admins would be delightful. (i.e: admin@subdomain.x10Hosting.com redirect to subdomainadminaccount@x10Hostingmembersemail.me):dunno:

nandifamily

Reaction score
Access via https for the cpanel and account panel would be a good thing, or is it already avalible? Since webdisk already uses https. A selfsigned certificate by x10 would work for me. It is better with encryption without a verified certificate than no encryption at all.
You can access cPanel securely by typing http://(yourdomain):2083/. This URL will automatically be secured by the server that you use.:cool:

khaledphp

Reaction score
thank you I ask for another ad package that has more space and bandwith or just updating your package by the number of clicks on you ads
thank you

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
i don't know if it's possible but i'd like to be able to have email accounts for addon domains :)
You can create e-mail accounts for Addon & Parked domains. You can also create subdomains, FTP Accounts, etc for that domains.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
What I find most important is server stability. The number features you offer is already well beyond what other free hosts are providing and asking for more would be just being greedy IMO. Keep up the good work!
I have to agree, you guys offer more than I need for free :biggrin:

Hoobrum

Reaction score
increase the inactivity period, make it so that everyone must have a site up and so long as it gets traffic (not talking about downloads of files, but traffic to html and php files) then the site is considered active - but if it gets no traffic, no site up or only zip/files storage then it gets deleted or suspended.

Logging in every week is getting near impossible now because in this new economy it's getting crazy to keep track of all my affairs, work/ school and remembering to login to x10. I'm already neglecting my site, so it gets crazy remembering to login and keep active each week so that the site doesn't go down and then having to wait like 2-3 weeks to get back up.

I know maybe it's asking too much, but just a suggestion. Man things get so busy around the end of the year.

REBEL21

Reaction score
id like to see the bandwith and disk space raised a little maybe put the bandwith up to 50gb for add free and 100gb for ad enhanced, this in turn would bring more users on to x10~!

botbg

Reaction score
X10Hosting is awesome...The CPU usage idea is great.

I LOVE that you guys enabled sendmail as other hosts disabled this.

Maybe a couple of mb more disk on lotus or any other plans... maybe 5 sqls instead of 3. I don't know. X10hosting is the best so far.

Keep up the good work!

Edit: Almost forgot, i was just on my CP, deleted 2 of my mysql databases and it said i was using 3 out of 3 of my databases...

Possibly faster updating of these statistics? Because now I want to make a different database and now have to wait till it gets updated.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Thinking about CPU usage, it would be nice to see charts of the server loads from a perspective of an hour, to days, to months to see when the peak times are for the servers. It's nothing needed, but thought it'd be useful.

kkenny

Reaction score
What i want to see is increased server stability.
Everything else is excellent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.