Whats The Last Game You Bought?

Dahbomb

Reaction score
515U1N9xalL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

paint2010

Reaction score
How is Kinect? I saw it in commercials, but I don't have an xbox 360. I have the original xbox. How is it? How are the games?

late555

Reaction score
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.
Only cost £5, but I still feel I've been robbed. Bad first impressions, and I can't see me ever putting the disk in again, to form a second opinion.

hivkorn23

Reaction score
Guitar Hero World Tour, just bought drum set ^^ is funny but it will never be as good as playing real drums.

phreakair62

Reaction score
C.O.D. , Black Ops, Fallout New Vegas, A.C., Sniper Ghost Recon.......bought them all the same day. I have a modded xbox, I download a game off piratebay if I like it I go to the store and buy the real deal. That way I know I like the game and do not mind paying full pop for it PLUS I can online game with no worries!!!!!!
Benn "burnt" too many times buying a game that looked cool then found out it sucks!!!! So now I download as I said a copy from piratebay then if I like it go buy the real game.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well,name TPB like you name "Lord Voldemort" in Potter Series,
'You-Know-Who' 'He Who Must Not Be Named' ,blah blah.

As know we shouldn't we talking about these here.

eternalmoon

Reaction score
Dragon age 2, already beaten one play through, but waiting for the patch to be released for the 360 before playing a second time.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Oh man, I haven't bought a game in forever. Golden Sun Dark Dawn was the last one I bought, though I'm going to buy the inevitable third of Pokemon B/W.

SniperFox

Reaction score
Tetris and Sonic Adventure off the PSN. Also got Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 from Playstation+.