What's wrong with my account?

priyaa161

Reaction score
Everybody here has a green dot reputation_pos..png but below my username I have reputation_balanc.png . Why?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I see green dot by priyaa161 in your post.
I have also been wondering what those particular icons mean.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The icon just below the title relates to reputation.
You might not have been given any rep yet which would explain the gray icon, those with green have positive rep.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Oh! That mean I've negative reputation. I'm in need of some reputations to make it positive.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh! That mean I've negative reputation. I'm in need of some reputations to make it positive.

Yes you need some +ve reps.You can see your reps in Settings

priyaa161

Reaction score
In your reputation symbol title is "vishal2 will become famous soon enough" and in my it is "unknown quantity in this post". Is there any thread informing the number of reputation for Title.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
In your reputation symbol title is "vishal2 will become famous soon enough" and in my it is "unknown quantity in this post". Is there any thread informing the number of reputation for Title.

About the names what you see, for them there is no thread but for user groups there is one http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/101463-user-groups.html

You can read about this too http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/101423-reputation-explained.html

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

You have 0 reps. By default everyone had 1 rep but you got -1 rep from someone and it become 0

If you will receive one more negative rep then this icon will change into red color

priyaa161

Reaction score
thanks zubair for your information. Negative reputation system is the best way to misuse one's power.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks zubair for your information. Negative reputation system is the best way to misuse one's power.

No, It depends on person who is giving and if your post is helpful to that person depends +ve or -ve

Reputation is o encourage the person. and it has its limitations, read the link I have given about reputation for limitations.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I've only ever given a few negative reps *cough*ZUBAIR*cough* (lol sorry about that)

I never knew about the red icon?!

~Callum

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I've only ever given a few negative reps *cough*ZUBAIR*cough* (lol sorry about that)

I never knew about the red icon?!

~Callum

Its OK :p

red icon is new in vb4, I also saw this few days ago.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Reputation is o encourage the person. and it has its limitations, read the link I have given about reputation for limitations.

I've read that thread when you have given me the link. Negative Reputation can only be given when somebody try to take advantage by giving wrong information. Negative reputation should be given so that people (mostly in free hosting forum) can know that they should not trust on this person.

For the Off Topic section I can't find any rule. Do you know any rules for Off Topic Section.