whats your faverout online multyplayer game?

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Maplestory, a free, 2D, MMORPG. If anyone plays it, contact me at Bonekhan on Bera server ;)

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
Runescape MMORPG.
The following are the games that I hope I play online: Battelfield 2, Battlefield 2142 and Diablo II.

mattblog

Reaction score
It would be a hard decision to choose some. As i still like some of the ones i quit because they are too time consuming. The ones i am currently enjoying and probably favourite the most right now are call of duty modern warfare 2 (codmw2.) and TF2 Team fortress 2 (just got yesterday but i enjoy it). In my opinion, at this moment, there is nothing that compares to these when it comes to my favourites. however that is just my opinion.

Note: By the way guys, remember this is crossfire and you can get an infraction for one sentence posts. Just thought id add that in.

~Matt

Last edited:

wongers

Reaction score
favourite online games should contain the following:

Counter-Strike: Source (because its a classic)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (because its fast and fun)
Battlefield 2: Bad Company 2 (because it goes BOOM!)
World of Warcraft (because you can lose months of your life at a time to it!)

wongers

Reaction score
i honestly dont see the attraction to Runescape! the graphics are worse then FF7, the community is filled with angry 10 year old kids and the gameplay doesnt even flow that well. maplestory was quite fun from what i remember, altho i got a bit bored after a couple of hours and not really in to that whole cute and cuddley graphics thing they've got going on, but thats just me :)

sedesign

Reaction score
I would have to say a combination of World of Warcraft and COD: MW2.

I am currently comtemplating trying out Aion as a friend gave me a free trial and its pretty good.

I still log on to the old school games like Legend Of Mir 3 though, passes a few hours now and then!

krofunk

Reaction score
I play runescape and honestly can't give you a reason why....I used to think that 10 year olds ruled over all the rs servers but there are some people can actually type...that really bugs me, but I used to get the same on WoW "OMFG 101 such a n00bzoR no1 liekz palidinzzzz" :mad::mad::mad: they still make me mad now

webmastery97

Reaction score
I know many people don't, but I do like RuneScape, since their makers, Jagex have made serious updates, the game has improved. The Player-Versus-Player mode has been brought back in a certrain way, new armour has been created (which causes overpowered situations in PvP), a new skill called Dungeoneering has been created, which I think fails.

And at a certain level, the 10 year old kids hang off because they ain't smart enough to play the game... By the way, u do need a certain tactic and patience to play RuneScape, otherweise u will not have fun playing it...

Feel free to add me btw, RSN: Bredenaar (I'm Dutch -Belgian-)

Last edited:

bobycv

Reaction score
Age of Empires II and III were my favorite games.
Even contra was one for a while.
Contact me (PM) if you want the above games.

Boby

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Age of Empires II and III were my favorite games.
Even contra was one for a while.
Contact me (PM) if you want the above games.

Boby
Microsoft has given you rights to sell AOE II and III?
My favourate is rise of the nations.This game is very addictive and enjoyable.I Plays it online often.This RTS game helps to learn the scenarios of old warfares to modern warfares.By playing this game I found that now I am more interested in war history and international events and diplomacy.

Last edited:

aport

Reaction score
I used to play Ragnarok Online a lot. I started when it was released in beta and have since moved up to private servers. I haven't played in a long while, though.

Left4Dead 2 was also a favorite until my computer decided to not let me play online on it anymore. I figure it's an anti-virus or firewall thing, but I still haven't figured it out.

Lately I've been playing Jewel Quest Online Party. It's kind of like Bejeweled, but you can play with a room of other people. It's a good game to pass the time with.

nixsdaddy

Reaction score
At one time my favorite was Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. To be honest I had played that for years before as PSO V1 & V2 on the PC and Dreamcast. But the playability of PSO is one of intense repetition and can get boring quite quick. When Sega's retail servers stopped introducing new and updated content, it became quite bad and turned into a "grindfest".

Now, I am into more of World of Warcraft than anything else. The world of play areas is much larger, way more content, and not nothing like the grindfest I experienced in PSO.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Without a shadow of doubt my favourite online multi-player game would have to be..
Google Adsense

but seriously... really partial to a quick game on the Tron Lightcycle

shawntc

Reaction score
I used to play OGame, but that was way too slow. Now I'm hooked on Starfleet Commander, a Facebook app with a stand-alone site. It's almost identical to OGame mechanics-wise but the look and feel differ and there are a few differences.

dibb3386

Reaction score
COD MW2 is prob the one i play the most but does frustrate me something rotten. Halo 3 and ODST were amazing games. Storyline was brilliant even found myself reading the books on how master chief came about.

Lavoaster

Reaction score
Best multiplayer game of all-time(In my opinion) Has to be team fortress 2.

Why:
Frequent updates to patch issues
Great game
It's funny
User made-maps available and you can make them
It's Valve who doesn't love valve?

thfmedia60

Reaction score
Travian for the sheer pwnage it has, but if you are not on point with your math skills then you will hate it and get farmed . if this is the case go C&C A Path Beyond and Nuke someone for the fun of it.

anish177

Reaction score
The best game that attracted me so much is Mafia Wars by zinga. Its super and enjoyable. Once you played it you will be addicted to i. You can go through various levels by proving how strong is you by joining mafias.

phinix0867

Reaction score
I would have to say that my favorite multiplayer game would have to be call of duty 4. I play a little MW2 but CoD4 has always had a place in my heart.