What's your favorite browser?

chrisi

Reaction score
I've been using IE for years, but have recently checked out Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. I'm impressed with Opera and am thinking of making it my default browser.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I like Opera but I use Firefox 3 just because that is what most sites are optimizing for.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
IE7 although I have tried Firefox 3, and admit it is faster, but it lacks a few features Ive gotten used to in IE, like the open/run feature for installing exe files, which I do a lot. It just seems to make the whole process take longer without that one easy button.

Alex

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Firefox 3 of course. I really like the address bar because it searches your history, bookmarks etc. when you type in it (The only bad thing is it's name, 'The Awesome Bar'.

The only time I use IE is checking Microsoft Update. I hope they make a Firefox plug-in, then I wouldn't need to use IE at all.

VPmase

Reaction score
Firefox 3 is the best, in my opinion. Its way faster than IE, don't know about the other browsers, and has way less glitches.

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Nice choice in picking Opera!
My favorite browser is Firefox 3, it has everything I need and more. :D

tittat

Reaction score
Mozilla FireFox is the bettet than the best....
Even IE sucks......

zapperpost

Reaction score
Everything about Mozilla Firefox amazes me. Opera? I've been hearing it's one of the worst browsers, but best for mobile phones.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Firefox 3 of course. I really like the address bar because it searches your history, bookmarks etc. when you type in it (The only bad thing is it's name, 'The Awesome Bar'.

The only time I use IE is checking Microsoft Update. I hope they make a Firefox plug-in, then I wouldn't need to use IE at all.

If you used Vista you wouldn't have to use any annoying crappy browser kludge to get updates.

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I love Firefox - will never go back to IE, ever. I've tried Opera but didn't enjoy it that much. I've also tried Safari and despise it! Apple calling it "The World's Best Browser" is laughable! LOL

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I am an avid Firefox user.

ramj1

Reaction score
Firefox 3 is teh awesomeness (in my opinion), so I use it for the most part.

EDIT: Forgot to add that IE is Über PHAIL.

Last edited: