What's your favorite browser?

mifuyu

Reaction score
Firefox 3 WINS. It wins so much. <3 Especially the colorful designs they added~

Mitch

Reaction score
Firefox off course, but i don't know if my favorite version is 2 or 3. I think 3, because it looks so good. :)

Reaction score
I did begin to use Firefox but soon found myself going back to IE.

Loving the 'new' IE with the FireFox type look/functions.

IE for Martin.

azntechguy

Reaction score
That's an easy question.

My favorite browser is Firefox 3 (and Firefox was my favorite browser since 0.7 beta).

abcisaac

Reaction score
Whatever gets the job done. I normally use IE because it's there and loads quickly. This is probably NOT the right place to admit, but I am annoyed by all those diehard Firefox followers who bash IE. It's just annoying. Almost as annoying as Apple worshippers--er, I mean, enthusiasts.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
The only bad thing is it's name, 'The Awesome Bar'.

That name's cool, what's wrong with it? It's really useful, it is awesome (joke, but you try to come up with a better name, it's not easy ;)).

Mozilla FireFox 3.0 is the best

Good man, couldn't have put it better myself :).

Even IE sucks......

I don't think it sucks; it's getting better. The only problem is the crap support for web standards, which just doesn't work. I think Microsoft need to ditch their old MSHTML rubbish and just let the older pages break. Maybe allow 2 versions of IE to run simultaneously, one for the older sites and one for the newer?

If you used Vista you wouldn't have to use any annoying crappy browser kludge to get updates.

Technically IE is still a core part of Windows, and parts of it need to be installed and working to get updates. Delete the IE folder / rename it or whatever from another OS (Ubuntu LiveCDs will do) and then try to update. But at leasy you don't need to use that disorganised MS Update site, that is one of the most illogical layouts ever. Why do you need to review the updates before you install? Custom and Express? Why? Just make it one click, or have an options panel to select updates to hide or ignore. Or better still, make a basic addin for control panel which updates without that awful web based rubbish.

-Luke.

Soupy

Reaction score
I used to use IE for everything, but I decided to download FF. I don't understand why it took me so long, though. xD And now I've downloaded Opera. Don't see why that took me s'long, either.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Firefox 3 would be my favorite if my plugins were compatible. As for now, my soul is with 2.0.0.16.

mifuyu

Reaction score
I'm currently trying this Wyzo browser. Its really cute. With the orange thingies an dI like the default page~ *is being girly than she actually is* <3