What's your favourite RPG?

Sweat1492

Reaction score
Okay, whoever imaran is...we could be great friends.

FF8 totally rocked my socks off and I had some of the same problems with FF7 even though it was a spectacular game.

WoW to me is a heck of a lot better than most here give it credit for. I hate paying for it, but the game truely starts at 70. And luckily I do have a lot of friends on the same server. (Note: And there are free servers out there.)

Legend of Dragoon will always be one of the greats, and Chrono Cross is a great game...especially if you've played Chrono Trigger as well.

I've heard great things about Guild Wars, but don't currently have enough time or money to get into it.

So yeah, when it comes down to it, we all know that FF1 takes the cake. Love it!

kkenny

Reaction score
Final Fantasy series has some pretty good RPGs ya know.

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
RuneScape!!! Mwahahaha!!! Can't wait for the graphic update - coming early July w00t!

Evocation

Reaction score
Baldur's gate PC series, though BG2 even more so. While it's not perfect the plot and character development have top be one of the best in all games and the system is quite well balanced.

Dra_chan

Reaction score
I have many favorite RPG's.
-The Final Fantasy series, I even loved 12.
-The Shadow Hearts Series
-The Persona series
-Chrono Trigger/Crono Cross
-Xenogears/Xenosaga
-Dragon Quest 8
-Star Ocean 3
-The Suikodens
-The Hacks
Now I realize the list could go on forever, rpgs are the best games.

jeffrios

Reaction score
I hear Spore is considered a RPG, and it will be the first one I've played so, Spore.

LHVWB

Reaction score
EV Nova, Its an okay PG, although I haven't played it for years. ;)

Last edited:

JamesB

Reaction score
Lineage II (all versions). It's a MMORPG to be exact.
You need to pay to be able to play on the official servers, but there are also very good private free-to-play servers out there with hundreds of people from all around the world online.
One of the most popular servers listing is at http://www.gamesites200.com/
but for some reason the web site is down at this moment.
Still you can google the keywords: "lineage top servers" and you'll undoubtly find something. ;)

Nathan H

Reaction score
RPG's are great. I'm personally an FPS fan but i can spend days on RPG's sometimes. The one i'm playing at the moment is called Shaiya from AeriaGames. Seems alot like GuildWars/WoW but it's completely free. It's a steep installation download but the graphics are good and useage low for a free game.