Whats your thought about India & Indian?

jaco_don

Reaction score
As India is marching towards a new economic status ...

I wanted to know what the world think about India and Indians

Be frank and Indian on x10 hosting forum take the comments sportingly

Please don't use abusive words or try to counter other comments

Regards
Rohan

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really have any thoughts about India / Indians. I've never been to the country and I've never sat down and spoke to an Indian person. They seem like hard working people; especially from the changes in the economy recently. But yeah, never really spoken to an Indian properly.

-Luke.

kkenny

Reaction score
Nothing much. I've never thought about other countries in particular though. I guess their just another country, no offense, I mean, I never really thought about it. I guess their just a ethnicity that some of my friends have.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well seems many people aren't aware about India ... Well i invite all X10 OWNER Mods Special users and Users to visit India once ... because its one of a kind experience ... specially Bombay where you can find a Cultural Mixture .. Of British , Portuguese and India itself

Its the home town of Indian Entertainment Industry as well Economic Capital of India ....

Also the headquarter of India Mafia ...

Regards
Rohan

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I like Indian food, and Indian people always seem to be nice.

wh00p101

Reaction score
Well seems many people aren't aware about India ... Well i invite all X10 OWNER Mods Special users and Users to visit India once ... because its one of a kind experience ... specially Bombay where you can find a Cultural Mixture .. Of British , Portuguese and India itself

Its the home town of Indian Entertainment Industry as well Economic Capital of India ....

Also the headquarter of India Mafia ...

Regards
Rohan

I like the part you added in about the mafia it makes me a whole lot more willing to go. Are they for or agaisnt foreigners? If they're against I want to know the best way to avoid them.

jaco_don

Reaction score
I like the part you added in about the mafia it makes me a whole lot more willing to go. Are they for or agaisnt foreigners? If they're against I want to know the best way to avoid them.

Well they aren't against tourist ... but their men offer you best bargains on Apparels electronics and lodging etc ...

But you shouldn't mess with them .. respect them they will die for you ..

Regards;)

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
I've never been to the country and I've never sat down and spoke to an Indian person. They seem like hard working people; especially from the changes in the
economy recently. But yeah, never really spoken to an Indian properly.

-Luke.

If you didn't speak to an Indian yet, then consider calling me at my mobile,we shall talk.. :)

India is a democratic,independent,republican country.
We have the freedom to believe in own caste and religion.Hindu,Muslim,Christian,Sikhs,blah,blah everyone come and live under one roof in India.Isn't that great?? i think so.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well its good to know that people have positive thoughts towards India and Indians ...

Keep rocking