Whats your Web Design Project?

natsuki

Reaction score
Sounds good. I didn't know about Lua, from what I saw on Wiki and comparing to what I've seen at my job, it looks like ASP to me. But I liked the part where they say that Lua functions can return multiple variables (how I hate PHP for that :p ).
I don't think I've ever seen any Lua webpage before though... What is the extension? Does it work well with MySQL? (I'm not planning to move to Lua, just curious ^^ )
Yeah and Lua is an extensible extension, I do know there is a library for mysql for Lua, but dunno if there is one for PHP (PECL). And yeah it can return multivalues, and assign to multivalues too. There's no object it's pure procedural but you can use the table type to make almost any object or class prototype. blah And it's documented API is for C...

eirol219

Reaction score
ME.... I'm experimenting on PHP....
I mean... Studying it by myself.....

Sorry... because i'm only a 15 y/o boy...

freecrm

Reaction score
ME.... I'm experimenting on PHP....
I mean... Studying it by myself.....

Sorry... because i'm only a 15 y/o boy...

You certainly shouldn't be sorry!!!

You should be proud of yourself for learning a complex script at your age - well done!

intertec

Reaction score
I am at the beginning of a huge project with my cousin. Not gotta say anything else. You just have to wait:)

sunils

Reaction score
Even i am planning for a huge project. But dont have time to dedicate to the project currently.

catz154

Reaction score
I have been working on a personal site, but I never have time to work on it much. so it is still in working progress.

Calipe

Reaction score
Last week I started my own blog...finally. After what seemed like eons of ambivalence I decided that I had procrastinated for far too long. Did the design in two days, and started creating content not long after that.
This is how far I've come in a week's worth of work...CarlosPerea.com

xmakina

Reaction score
I'm putting together a facebook application. If it's popular I'll turn it into its own website :)

Synyster

Reaction score
Iam currently working on a guild website for a guild in a game called warhammer. I used it as a reason to really learn PHP and MySQL since I hardly knew how to do anything in either. The site is basic at this point. No images just pure CSS right now. I hope to have it up and running functionally by the end of today then added more thing sparingly when I feel like it
My next projects is a custom coded forum for that website and I am making an Open Source ECommerce site.

intertec

Reaction score
I have officially stickied this thread, because its an exciting thread and it would nice for everyone who comes into the Graphics and Web Design forum to other peoples projects and they can show theirs!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Video tutorials on DW/Photoshop/PHP/CSS/etc coming sometime soon... maybe some readable ones too. Will be cool.

Decadent

Reaction score
My current project is the total refurbishing of my clans website/forums.
I'm actually looking for aphpbb3 theme template atm, anyone know of one? They have a PS file pending on the forums main page, just waiting on it lol

Noodles8

Reaction score
I too am slowly working on my clans website. Though I've moved from phpbb to FB as far as forums go. Hopefully within the month I should have it finished. But know knows, these things can become quite lengthy and demanding.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Hello,

I am relatively new to x10Hosting, however not new to the world of website design and development.

I thought I might share one of the sites I have been developing:

http://arcanedawn.exofire.net

I hope you enjoy it.

Keep in mind part of this site is a forum so you will have limited access when looking at it since you are visiting as a guest. The portal part is not member sensitive so you will be able to view all of that content.

Cheers!

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
Working on a game site. I don't like gamefaqs and gamespot and those sites, so I'm working on my own try at one. All the while, adding new features which are missing or poorly adopted into them. i just need members and content :'(. I've got scripts and all, but simply without content, we've got nothing...

CheaterCheater (working on getting a domain name though... man am i cheap or what. anyone wanna donate :D

I plan on writing a bunch of game walkthroughs, reviews, cheats, and putting them online so the world can see.
wanna help out :D?

Last edited:

adamlinux

Reaction score
I have been working on my own personal website that is all about electronics and other things that I like. It is made using joomla and I cheated and got a template for It but I hope to one day spend the time and build my own template for it. Eventually I would like to have a site similar to Hackaday or some other tech modding and hacking site, but without the non tech related junk articles that Hackaday is known for.:biggrin:

nanoman

Reaction score
Started to learn PHP
In few hours of learning and one day of testing the stuff I learned in many ways I created registration with email confirmation/login/logged in page. (You can test it if you wan't: www.aimskull.com, all the passwords are being encrypted in database so it's safe to use, but all is being stored also on just a test database, so nothing will be saved later).

I am overall learning and doing this for further project which will be about well lets say "gaming". Can't expose anything more...
The project is going really slow, since I just turned 16 in october and I have to go to school also. And I don't have my own computer so I can't dedicate all my time to this. ;(
Well that would be all...

Live to love! :p I am in love...thats why I add 'love' everywhere...love...^^

xpodit

Reaction score
I am currently working on a site for web design tutorials. So far their isn't a whole lot to it besides the wired frame of a layout.

here is a link :: http://www.cwdesigns.co.cc/vista/vista.php

that is just a .jpg of the layout.

i will be uploading the spliced and fully coded site in a day or so.