When is the control panel going to be back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy74

Reaction score
I see that SolusVM has patched all their security issues, yet the control panel is still down. :(

This is the best vps host for the money I've found, yet I can't get over not having a control panel. As opening a ticket everytime I wanna reboot, reinstall, or change my VPS seems rather burdensome on my end.

Any ETA?

culpepper48

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing. I just bought a VPS, and It wont let me connect to it yet.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You will probably be able to get a faster answer by opening a ticket through the clients area.

I have relayed the question to one of the admins that would know a bit more about it though.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The clients area is accessible through http://clients.x10hosting.com/ and is for paying customers to create tickets. As the control panel is offline right now any operations like (re)booting or reinstalling the VPS need to be requested as a ticket.

jeremy74

Reaction score
Thank you for the responses!

I have opened up a ticket, and hopefully I get a response soon, will let everyone know.

smartblogger

Reaction score
I see that SolusVM has patched all their security issues, yet the control panel is still down. This is the best vps host for the money I've found, yet I can't get over not having a control panel. As opening a ticket everytime I wanna reboot, reinstall, or change my VPS seems rather burdensome on my end. Any ETA?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
As of now SolusVM has not finished their security audit. Once it has been completed and they assure us the panel is safe it will be re-enabled. The last ETA I saw was the first week of August.

dfgo12

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've heard any news. My control panel still isn't working. I'm getting a 403 'forbidden' error.

dfgo12

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I was beginning to wonder it was a problem at my end.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Where does it say "all"? I read:

Note:
This release also contains security enhancements as per the external audit recommendations.

They are not claiming a clean audit yet.

lysharia

Reaction score
Perhaps it's time to switch to another option in regards to a control panel solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.