when will cossacks be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhruv227

Reaction score
my site is on cossacks server. i wanted to know, when will things be ok at cossacks.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
All we know right now is that staff is working very hard to correct the issues with Cossacks and we expect the issue to be resolved soon.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you keep en eye on http://status.x10hosting.com you'll be notified when there's any news regarding the progress.

Currently all accounts are moved onto another server, to ensure the integrity of the files it was decided that it would be best to turn apache off during this process.
Last update I heard was that the progress was steady, although a little slower then we'd want to.

dhruv227

Reaction score
my account has been moved and my site is up and running.
are there any more downtimes to be expected ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Won't swear that it won't be, but if your account is properly moved there should only be a minimum of downtime in that case.

dhruv227

Reaction score
it's been two days. cossacks isn't up. any idea when will things get normal ?

isnoow

Reaction score
As it seems now the server should be back up. I just hope that the files are backed up at their server because I can't access my cPanel account and I changed my files from the cPanel aswell.

x10Hosting Network News Lotus & Cossacks We have finished packaging all accounts on these servers and are starting the restore process.
While everything looks to be in order we recommend everyone to login to cPanel\FTP and take backups of their files to be on the safe side.
Hope the server turns out great

buyphiten

Reaction score
hopefully the move will succeed soon.

lotus has been down since the morning..

mohTareq

Reaction score
i was on cossacks server and my account was moved to another server called fris i think, well the account is up and working but my files were not moved, i did take a back up as soon as i read the status updates, but after i re-uploaded my files on the new server i found out that there is 2 folders that the ftp failed to download from the cossacks server, i was wonder if there is any hope i could get those 2 folders back since cossacks is already down and the accounts moving is still on going, or should i kiss my work good bye and try to start over from a pretty old backup i had months ago ?

dhruv227

Reaction score
when the problem started i could not access my website for 2 days, then it started showing up but the site was tooo slow. then my site went down and is still down. earlier I could access cPanel, but now I can't access cPanel any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.