Where Did My Web Site Disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calloc

Reaction score
Would any one be kind enough to tell me where (and why) did my web site disappear?

When I log into x10hosting it accepts my user name and password but when I click on the "Open cPanel" button it does not take me to my web site (like it used to) but instead all of a sudden without any notice I am presented with a notification that I do not have a web site and would I like to create one.

Can any one tell me what is going on?

Thanks in advance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please click the green "Add Website" button in the top-right, and create a new "Custom Website". This should bring back the options you are familiar with. Assuming you make sure you choose "custom website", this will not change any of your files.

Thank you,

calloc

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply.

I have clicked on the green "Add Website" button and now I am given a choice for "Website Name" and "Domain".

The "Domain" portion is filled out correctly - it contains my existing domain. But the "Website Name" filed is blank. Should I fill it in or leave it as it is - blank?

Thanks.

calloc

Reaction score
OK - if any one else has the same issue - "Website Name" seems to be harmless - it is just a moniker.

I have used "mySite" - and it worked fine - my old web site is still there - there is a new way to get to it.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.