Where do you shop?

Scott B

Reaction score
This can include anything like food, clothes, electronics, and anything else you can purchase. :p
And what are your favorite stores?
This should be interesting since there are people all over the world on x10 and I have no idea what all of the international stores are. So with every store you name, it would be helpful if you provided a description.

IzzBelle

Reaction score
^^ I love to shop in hot topic althought, I'm not like into sterotypes, I just love the fashion!!!^^
Japanese stores where they sell Goth Lolita stuff is also cool!^^

kkenny

Reaction score
Electronics : Fry's Electronics
Fast Food : Burger King
Clothes : Any store that sells LRG mainly, any others are also good (RARELY Hollister, A&E, Abercrombie, sometimes nike, polo, puma, famous, new era, etc.,etc.,)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
It depends on what stores have the best deals, but most electronics I get on eBay (or directly from Dell) and most clothes I get are from Walmart

I don't eat fast food often, but if I do it's usually Subway

Last edited:

Scott B

Reaction score
Well heres mine:
General purpose: Wal-Mart (of course)
Food:
Fast food: Arby's (I'm thinking Arby's lol)
Restaurants: Chili's (mmmmmmmmmm)
Clothes: Ummm....Aeropostale, JCPenny, AE (little pricey but the best fitting jeans), and others.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Firefox; paypal! :p
Well actually, I will buy something from x10 once I'm done with these PTC sites.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I buy a lot of my computer stuff and such from the internet. For food, a Grocery store only found in my state, and that's pretty much it.

Scott B

Reaction score
I went to the mall today and bought a shirt from American Eagle. It was on clearance - thats all I can afford lol

kkenny

Reaction score
I really despise Hollister, American Eagle, and Abercrombie and Fitch, and aerpostale.

I like wearing things from LRG :) And many other clothes the non prep asians wear. (Nike Puma Adidas and many other low name brands) Nothing from walmart though. BLECH.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
If I want something really cheap, I look for it on TradeMe, for computer gear I look on PriceSpy, and for reliable computer gear I use [http://www.ascent.co.nz]Ascent[/url].

Fast food is usually McDonalds or fish and chips. :biggrin:

tittat

Reaction score
For Burger,Pissa etc i opt MC DONALS but its too expensive,my pocket cant afford it.

catz154

Reaction score
I shop at Wal-mart (typical!!!) and maybe Peebles or sometimes something at Ross or the Mall if I go! For electronics eBay or Online. Food, wherever that is good. :cool:

abcisaac

Reaction score
I can understand McDonald's being too expensive. If you're not ordering off their dollar menu then you're spending too much! Culver's is my favorite "fast" food place (not really that fast but tastes a lot better than McD albeit more expensive). Don't really shop much other than groceries. All the Dillon's (Kroger) in my city closed, so now we buy groceries at Hy-Vee cuz it's employee-owned and is now the closest. Clothing--whatever's on the clearance rack at Kohl's.