Where has my account gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomnoble598

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have come to logon to my account today and for some reason I am getting a message stating:

There's a Problem
Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now.

My websites are still active, but I cannot access anything. I need to get access to my account and the files/databases that go with it. I have still got an active Prime and Illuminated subscription, my sites do not break the terms and conditions and I certainly haven't asked for my account to be deleted.

Please help.

Tom

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel username or main domain name?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see that account in our system, however linked with another forum account then the one you post from, it is associated with a googlemail.com email account.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a question, on First Gear ... the top Logo ... is it reversed (ie looks like US steering, not UK)?

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have found the login for my other hosting account (the one with the gmail address). I had an account with x10 years ago and got a new forum account when I upgraded to illuminated.

The logo is a standard svg vector graphic representing a steering wheel, I didnt intend it to be either direction (interesting to note though).

Any ideas what is happening with my account?

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
I can see that account in our system, however linked with another forum account then the one you post from, it is associated with a googlemail.com email account.

Correction, since your last post my account is available for login again. I am tempted to upgrade to x10 premium as I trust the service with x10. How long do I have left on my prime/illuminated subscription as I don't want to pay for both at once (or have time left on my illuminated and pay for premium).

Cheers,
Tom

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
Just a question, on First Gear ... the top Logo ... is it reversed (ie looks like US steering, not UK)?
Sorry, I see what you mean now. The image is flipped so it runs with the picture correctly. Was a graphics design decision instead of a practical one.

Status
Not open for further replies.