Where is my website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbenmd531

Reaction score
My website disappeared aout 4 days ago http://www.gregbennett,d.x10hosting.com. Can somebody tell me how to find out what happened and how to get it back up. It was not suspended and I have been coming to the forums every week. When clicking on my domain it jsut says the page I'm looking for does not exiist. Help please. Thanks.
gbenmd531

pythondev

Reaction score
you domain is on chopin... chopin has been a very bad server and t's mummy grounded it for a month, and it's not allowed to come out and play like the other servers.

(in other words, they stuffed up the upgrades so now we all have to suffer until they can work out how to fix it, and may be online sometime, check status page)

blissphotography

Reaction score
I have been experiencing similar issues over the course of the last 10 days... Wonder if it's a global issue? Anyone else????
Edit:
pythondev,

Where is the check status? Is there anything we can do except check? Thanks for your helpful post by the way. (I am really new to all this so sorry for the 20 questions....) Would these crappy issues be alleviated by purchasing their premium hosting?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You are on Chopin.
Chopin,among others, was moved to new machines.
Chopin had a major problem.
Admin are working to fix it. They have to do the transfers by hand now.
Many of the Community Advocates have sites on Chopin, including myself.
My site has just come back, but has some DNS issues.
All I can say is that the Admins are working hard to get everybody back.

Status
Not open for further replies.