Where is Support Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The title of the support forum is "Free Hosting".

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This entire forum is the support forum o_o
While technically true, support questions that concerns the account should be posted in the "free hosting" section. Various other parts of the forum offer user to user support regarding programming, third party apps, and some are more for general chatters for instance

tanwirec

Reaction score
While technically true, support questions that concerns the account should be posted in the "free hosting" section. Various other parts of the forum offer user to user support regarding programming, third party apps, and some are more for general chatters for instance
Why not move the thread?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Because he didnt actually ask for support, just where support section would be, which makes off topic suitable for this thread.

tanwirec

Reaction score
Because he didnt actually ask for support, just where support section would be, which makes off topic suitable for this thread.
That is true, however, what I meant by that is this specific section (and most of the forums) are support forums. He posted in a SUPPORT FORUM. So, I said this entire forum (or section whatever you like to call it) is for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.