where to find Apps/Services in x10Hosting Basic (platform)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebizlpcr

Reaction score
where do i find apps installer scrips, software services etc like the cPanel X displays in the x10Hosting Basic. I would love to continue to use it, as I find the layout easier and less stressful for me.
(If this question is already answer please send me the link, thanks a bunch! )

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll find it if you click "+ Add new website". On the page after that you'll be presented with the options to chose website type: Custom, Sitebuilder, Software Installer. The one you want is Software installer, after clicking that you will get a new button allowing you to chose which script to install.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Not through softaculous if they require a database since unfortunately softaculous doesn't give the option to chose an existsing database and use prefixes to distinguish each script.

This does however not prevent you from manually installing additional scripts by downloading the package from the company that makes them and during install specify an already existing database using a unique prefix.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For installing scripts manually, the tutorial would be different for each script as they would differ in process. Most scripts would have an onscreen step by step instruction though, and usually some document with install instructions. Before starting any installation you do need to have 3 things available:
1. Database name
2. Database username
3. Password for said Database username.

Status
Not open for further replies.