Where to find Firefox icons

Wizet

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know where I can find a set of browser buttons or icons (forward and back) so that I can reimage it and using it my browser?

kaibayashi

Reaction score
Go to Add Ons under tools and click Browse All Add Ons. That should take you to FF add ons sites and you can browse loads of themes there

Wizet

Reaction score
I'm not looking for themes. I'm looking for the icons themselves like the .png, .gif, or .psd files.

kaibayashi

Reaction score
I'm not looking for themes. I'm looking for the icons themselves like the .png, .gif, or .psd files.

Well you can prob browse thru the themes for icons u like, then dl them and rip the icons out? think some just replace icons anyway. there may even be a section just for icons, not sure tho as havent visited there for time

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It is hard to tell. First of, are you using the default theme or a downloaded skin? Do you have Vista, XP or what?

I use the NASA Night Launch Theme, Windows Vista 64 bit and I found the skin at C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nu8i9nwq.default\extensions\nasanightlaunch@example.com\chrome inside the jar file.

I have the default theme installed at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\classic.jar

You could use an archiving program like WinRAR to extract the images, edit it and repack it =)

Last edited: