Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

rmaslic

Reaction score
Which day of the week to you prefer and why? If you do not have a favorite day then simply click none of the above.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sunday is my favorite because it is a day of rest.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm a Saturday person. It's the most relaxed day for me but is also the funnest day as well. Besides, everyone's typically home on Saturday so it's when I'm able to talk to friends, game with them, or go fix people's PCs.

vekou

Reaction score
i like saturdays since i can sleep late at night because the next day will be sunday, typically a rest day.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Saturday, as there's no school today or tomorrow. Sunday isn't as good as there's school the next day. (Not that it matters at the moment - I haven't had school since November, and returning in February. :biggrin:)

Kerish

Reaction score
Saturday, for a couple reasons.
#1. Being that I'm still in school and only work during the week, I can stay out on Friday night and get up on Saturday, still ready to hang out with friends.
#2. I can stay over at someone's house.
#3. There's free swimming in my town on Saturdays.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
Saturday, I could do whatever I want. :D!!!! For a second choice I would say Friday also because its the last school day of the week.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have to say, Monday, it is the most productive day of my week, over the weekend I don't do anything but hang around the house with family. So I would have energy to do whatever on Monday's...

kundamor

Reaction score
can you add one check box more
"All of the above" except "None of the above"

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I clicked none of the above because my favorite day is FUNDAY!

Really I think actual days are only illusions. Monday is no different than Tuesday. Etc...

whitebus

Reaction score
I too have a Mon-Fri job and have the most free time on the weekends. I picked Sat over Sun only because more things are open on Sat... banks, bars, etc.
Now as for which day I like the least: Thur. I never could get the hang of Thur.

Parsa44

Reaction score
I like fridays because its the last day of the week and nothing bothers me!

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Going with the good 'ole saturday! Love sleeping in- the morning, and staying up late at night. ;)

Criptex

Reaction score
Friday, because is the last day of the office days, and you get to rest from everything, and the best thing is that the next day will be saturday!!!

Jordan C

Reaction score
Thursday is my best day of the week, but Saturday is the best by far, especially when I wake up and think I have to school, but realize I don't.

Monday I don't like, especially when I wake up and think its Sunday, but its not. ;)

Last edited:

redefinelove

Reaction score
I like Friday. Last day of school for the week, just the start of relaxing xD Saturday is a close second.

idfizbo

Reaction score
Friday, by far. Friday night, to be specific. The feeling of having (most) of the week's work behind me, combined with the fact that I'll hopefully get to relax a little over the next day or so, really puts me in a good state of mind.

Even though I usually end up doing way too much on Saturday and Sunday, Friday night is the time of the week where I just kick back and relax without any worries.

...Why does it have to be Tuesday? :D