which is best content management system?

medphoenix

Reaction score
For creating a website with link management,user management, articles, news which is the best CMS (I'm now using Joomla, but not satisfied with it). Plaease if you know tell me.

medphoenix

Reaction score
thanks for your response I'll check it soon, whether its suitable or not.

deadimp

Reaction score
Drupal is another big one. There's a lot out there. Maybe visit the CMS Matrix and see what you can find.
There's also mine, but I haven't updated in about three months. I'm just now getting back to development on it.

Also, be sure you're posting this in the right forums. This deals more with 3rd Party Scripts more than with Graphics and Design.

satbir

Reaction score
I too tried Joomla but was not very satisfied however I am trying to switch over to Drupal. Check out my site on http://travelextracts.com/ which I am trying to develop on Drupal.

I feel Drupal is having lot of the stuff.

curt15

Reaction score
If you know what your doing, you can impliment Wordpress and a Forum. I tried Joomla and Drupal. Joomla for me had too many things and Drupal had too few. Wordpress allows you to have the CMS side of things, but you are completely free to choose your layout, combine it with a forum of your choice, you are really set.

tonykgv

Reaction score
I have used Drupal for a while now after trying all of them, and found it the easiest to set up and maintain

kkenny

Reaction score
I like Joomla. Good for site beginners, and for people who know what they are doing.