Which is the best CMS script

f9creations46

Reaction score
Guys i hv been following the CMS scripts from long. I m trouble making out any decision on the scripts.Which one will be the good CMS script in which i can make my own custom template and add flash into it. and also how to make the template in Dreamweaver

Regards,
Sumeet

Last edited:

mandy0

Reaction score
Joomla and wordpress are best Acc. to me.. they are most feasible and provide administrator lot of options and you can find ample of resources for both of them

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For many of those new to running a web site, a CMS like Joomla has many obvious advantages with its modular construction. Everthing works out of the box with little messing about, you need no skills with HTML, PHP or databases required as it's all done for you just insert content.

On the downside there are limits to what can be done in terms of layout and flexibility with the components such as access control and forums etc. Though thousands of very good ready templates exist they might not quite be what you (or the client) wants.

On the flipside Dreamweaver gives you more flexibility but YOU have to write the code.
[It's also worth pointing out some of the DW auto insert functions are known for writing 'scrappy' code using a dozen lines where one would suffice.]

Last edited:

jpayne10

Reaction score
ive been an avid developer of PHP Fusion. and i can say that with minimal php experience, one can make a very functional site to do much of anything.

it is actively developed, has a very large fan base making themes, "infusions" or plugins, and Full blown extra versions.

While some parts are limited (the forum lacks many notable features, but are able to be enabled using a popular mod), the ease of development of new features (a public sdk with many tutorials is included) makes it a very customizable cms.